Save A Fur Baby!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

From NRP's Sweetheart Line: WINTER KISSES




Title: Winter Kisses
Release Date: 12/21/2009
Authors: GR Bretz, Angela Nichelle, Kelley Heckart, Dena Celeste & Barbara Sheridan
Author Site: http://delightfullydisturbing.wordpress.com 
Publisher: Noble Romance Publishing
Buy Linkhttp://www.nobleromance.com/
Genre: Seasonal, holiday, romance


Blurb:
She’s the girl who lives in his dreams, but she’s so much more than that. She’s the girl he was supposed to meet, twice She’s the path he didn’t take, twice.That was forty years ago and you just can’t go back, except in dreams.






It’s Christmas day. Miracles have been known to happen. Who knows? The third time just might be the charm.


Welcome Glenn, it’s nice to have you here. What is your Sizzling Release?
It’s a short story called A Schrödinger Christmas


What is A Schrödinger Christmas all about?
This story is so surreal that it’s almost impossible to describe. It has to be experienced.


What was your inspiration for this holiday treat?
It was inspired by a beautiful young woman who kept popping up in my dreams.


Why contribute to an anthology? What’s the draw?
I like the idea of writing to a theme that someone else picked out. It challenges me and hopefully makes me a better writer.


Now for the good stuff! What is your favorite holiday memory?
When I was in eighth grade, my girlfriend gave me a blowjob for Christmas. It was my first. Fortunately for me, it wasn’t hers. I’ve thought about her every Christmas since then.


Ahem, well now, I guess I can...oh hell, moving on. Do you go all out with decorating for the holidays?
No, I don’t decorate.


What is your favorite way to spend Christmas day?
I usually relax around the house; take a day to catch my breath.


2010 will be upon us in the blink of an eye! Do you make New Year’s resolutions?
Yes, but I never keep them.


How will you celebrate New Year’s Eve this year?
I plan on getting very drunk.


And for the grand finale—tell everyone what you have planned, publishing wise, for the New Year. 
I have an upcoming novel with Noble Romance. It’s called Trill Song. It’s a fantasy/erotic romance about a society that is caught in a six hundred year cycle: three centuries of war and prosperity, followed by three centuries of peace and poverty. The turning of the cycles is always marked by the arrival of a Trill, a woman born with a magical singing voice.


In 2010 I plan on writing a lot of short stories for the speculative fiction genre.

1 comment:

  1. I late on reading this interview but I had more than one chuckle! What a wonderful Christmas memory, Glenn. :)

    ReplyDelete